8. Healthy diet and plenty of water. The foods we eat and the water we drink are the basic building blocks of life.
7. Repetition and regularity. For any product to be effective, you must use it every day.
6. Nightly facial cleansing. It requires discipline and effort, especially when you are exhausted. But, you really must do it.
5. Moisturize. Use twice a day after cleansing to protect and nourish the skin.
4. Choose a suitable cleanser. Knowing your skin type will help you determine the best cleanser for your skin.
2. Exfoliate. To remove dry skin cells and to help achieve healthy, glowing skin. Should not be done every day.
1.Have a professional skin analysis. A thorough and detailed skin analysis will take into account your skin history, gathering as much information as possible to create a personalized skin care regime including recommending products that will work best for you.