Everyone knows sunscreen is important but there are still five places lots of people miss! Next time you’re lathering up, avoid an awkward burn by remembering these five spots:
- Scalp – Sunscreen in your hair can be a nightmare, but it’s better than a burnt, itchy scalp. Try a gel or spray sunscreen instead of lotion.
- Ears – When we apply sunscreen to our face we usually just cover the center. Don’t forget to lotion your lobes.
- Hands – Yes, the things you use to apply the sunscreen are often forgotten! Remember to cover the top of your hands!
- Feet – Besides the fact that a flip-flop tan can look weird, a burnt foot can hurt! Apply sunscreen to the toes and top of your feet.
- Behind Your Knees – A burn behind the knee can make it uncomfortable to walk. Give this spot the attention it deserves.