Getting better results from your anti-aging products can be as easy as following a few simple tips from dermatologists:
- Wear Sunscreen Every Day – The sun’s rays can accelerate signs of aging.
- Do Not Tan – Tanning causes wrinkles, age spots, a blotchy complexion and skin cancer.
- Moisturize – Moisturizing traps water in the skin which makes your complexion look brighter and younger.
- Use As Directed – Active ingredients can do more harm than good when too much is used.
- Stop Using Products That Burn Or Sting – Irritating the skin makes signs of aging more noticeable.
- Limit The Number Of Products – Using too many products on your skin tends to irritate the skin.
It is important to allow time for products to work. While a moisturizer can immediately plump up fine lines, most products take at least six weeks to work and sometimes it can take three months.