- 5 – 10% is hereditary
- improper hygiene
- diet/health issues
- the use of wrong products
What is the fastest way to get results with acne prone skin?
- Change pillow cases often.
- Never use a wash cloth as it transfers the P-acne around.
- Cleanse face two times a day at a minimum, more if you are into sports.
- You need to moisturize. Be sure to use the correct one to balance out oil production.
- Get clinical treatments (peels, facial, extractions) at least once a month.
Acne is a complex disease and the degree of control varies. It is not necessary to let acne make your life miserable and it need not be feared as something as untreatable. Most cases can be controlled, minimizing the severity and resulting scarring. Left untreated, it can result in permanent scarring and affect your self-image.